Tuesday, August 4, 2009

I've been meaning to learn that....

Having spent most of my weekend spinning my metaphorical wheels in the hypothetical sand, I have come to a firm conclusion: it would be cool if I could learn how to sew. Nothing fancy. Just, you know, some basic stuff. There are two main problems, I think.

1. I'm not a very spatially adept person. So, figuring out where to sew what is a huge inconvenience for my ever contracting brain.
2. I don't have a cute little red or pink sewing machine.

Just kidding.

Sort of.

I really do want to learn though. I have about 7 different projects that I've been thinking about for 2+ years AND I've got about $300 worth of fabric waiting to be used for something special, so I should probably get my act together and acquire a few skillz. For now, I'll have to resign myself to practice, practice, practice whenever I've got some extra time. But by this winter I do expect to have some exciting little projects to share!

No comments: