Tuesday, June 16, 2009

poop bags



These are the funniest things I've seen all week!

Okay, true story: L and I like to go walking around our neighborhood. Every time we go, and I mean EVERY TIME, we see at least 2 people picking up their puppy's poo - - usually more like 4-6. No joke. Now, I'm not dissing them. I think it is great. Very responsible. And, if it were my yard the doggie had chosen, I would expect that the own would whip out a pooper scooper. Nonetheless, we think it is hilarious and, honestly, kind of nasty to not only see these people picking it up but then continuing their walk around the neighborhood dangling their bag of treasure as they go. It reminds me repeatedly of a bit Jerry Seinfeld used to do about how if aliens were to come to our planet and try to figure out which species is in charge they would pick the dogs.

{images found here, of course}

No comments: